The report you've been waiting for!
Our fall TV Hot Topic report, built with ConexAPI, is now available. ConexAPI helps you unlock audience data to save you time from pulling multiple reports and allows you to quickly and easily create visually engaging dashboards in less than half the time.
Below are some key highlights from the report. For clients a with TV PPM subscription may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full report.
- Montreal Franco is still the market with the most viewing at 26.4 hours on average per week for Ind2+
- Teenagers' share of viewing to Canadian specialty stations has grown 15% year on year in Anglo Canada
- Big Bang Theory was knocked off the Fall top spot in Anglo Canada by Young Sheldon for A25-54
- La Voix Junior still achieving significant ratings (25.6 for Ind2+ in Quebec Franco with 80% watching live)
- New programs seem to be resonating with audiences: Good Doctor takes top spot in English Canada for Ind2+
- The only market to have hockey in the top 5 programs for all Ind2+ is Edmonton
- Occupation Double, that aired for the first time on V this fall, was #2 for F18-34 in Montre al Franco
- Market share of conventional stations increased by 7 percentage points among women aged 18-34 compared to Fall 2016 in Quebec Franco